The National Institute for Newman Studies, Pittsburgh, PA, Vol. 16, 1 Summer 2019, 133 pp.
– KAPLAN Grant, Locating Newman: Faith and Reason in Newman and Johannes Kuhn, 5-27.
– LAFFERTY Eric, A Channel Apart: Contrasting John Henry Newman and Félicité Lamennais on the Dilemma of Church and State in the Nineteenth Century, 28-50
– ELOE Laura, From Newman through Teilhard and Beyond, 51-71
– PARKER Kenneth L., Consilium Interrumpitur: Understanding the Interrupted Work of the First Vatican Council (1869-1870), 72-98
– VON ARX Jeffrey, Two Cardinals: Conflict and Controversy in the Catholic Church, 99-112.